Storytown performs an hour-long, improvised show complete with musicians and artists every Saturday morning at 10:30 am at our home theater, Stage 773, located in the Lakeview neighborhood of Chicago. For tickets, click here! Shows are recommended for ages 3-10 and their whole family.
WE ARE HERE (You will soon be here)
- 1225 W Belmont Ave. Chicago, IL.
We are on the south side of Belmont between Lakewood and Racine.
- Box office phone: (773) 327-5252
Edens or Kennedy Expressways (I-90 and I-94)
- If travelling north, take the Belmont exit, proceed east on Belmont about 2.5 miles.
- If travelling south, take the Kimball exit, turn right at the bottom of the ramp, then take the first left onto Belmont. Proceed east on Belmont about 2.5 miles.
From downtown Chicago/Stevenson Expressway (I-55)
- Follow signs to Lake Shore Drive. Take Lake Shore Drive north to the Belmont exit and proceed west on Belmont about one mile.
- We are on the south side of Belmont, between Lakewood and Racine.
- Save the hassle and expense of driving and parking with Chicago’s CTA! We are conveniently located just a few blocks west of the Belmont (Red, Brown & Purple) stop. We are also accessible via the #77 Belmont bus – with a bus stop right in front of the theater!Click here to plan your CTA trip!
SEE YOU SOON!